Why Ford Brothers ?
We ask that you consider our qualifications when looking for a professional agency to
help you in marketing or purchasing property, whether by the private or auction
- 40 Years of successfully selling property all over the Bluegrass State.
- Over 5,000 auctions conducted in nearly 50 Kentucky Counties as well as in six
other states.Co-owner of Ford Brothers, Inc. is a past president of the National Auctioneers
- Association.Several auctioneers are past presidents and directors of the Kentucky
Auctioneers Association. Knowledgeable, Professional Staff
- Our staff includes several members holding their Graduate Realtors Institute or Certified Residential Specialist designation.Auction School / Seminar Instructors - Members are instructors for
- Auction schools and have also been instructors in seminars relating to the national and state associations in 35 states.
- Associates who specialize in commercial, farm and residential properties.
- We are members of the National Association of Realtors, Kentucky Association of Realtors, National Auctioneers Association and Kentucky Auctioneers Association.
- Several staff members hold the Certified Auctioneers Institute (CAI) designation, which is the highest designation attainable in the auction business, issued by Indiana University.
- KAA Auction Contest Champions - Several auctioneers have been named Kentucky Auctioneers Association Auctioneer Champions as well as placing in the National Auctioneers Association Bid-Calling Contest.
- Numerous National and State Advertising Awards for sales brochures, audio and video advertisements.
A Top Rate Promotion Plan
- Virtual Tours - We are the only real estate company in the area offering virtual tours of all our private listings and auction properties. Customers can previewhomes, commercial properties, acreage, and more in the comfort of their own homes at their convenience.
- Revolutionary Multi-Parcel Auction System - Ford Brothers is the first in the area to introduce the Multi-Parcel Auction System which allows buyers to purchase exactly what they want and ensures sellers top dollar for their property.
- Multiple Listing Service - We are member of the Somerset-Lake Cumberland Board of Realtors, Cumberland Valley Board of Realtors and Dix River Board of Realtors and belong to all available Multiple Listing Services in these regions.
- Computerized Mailing Lists - Ford Brothers has mailing lists for all types of buyers including investors and speculators of both commercial and residential properties, automobile dealers, antique dealers, and all other types of real and personal properties.
- Computerized Clerking - Ford Brothers was one of the first auction companies in the area to offer computerized clerking for fast, reliable input of auction information and quick and easy checkout.
- Comfortable Auction Atmospheres - Ford Brothers creates comfortableatmospheres for all of our auctions, regardless of the weather including tents, chairs, portable restrooms, heaters, concessions and more.
Call any of our staff today for a free, no-obligation consultation.